Flight Operations Engineer / Performance Engineer
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Senior Flight Operations Engineer to support operations of our B747-400F airplanes. The successful candidate will have day to day and strategic responsibilities supporting the Director Flight Operations. This will include the maintenance and development of procedures, tools, and hardware, for flight crew use. Performance of required duties will require interaction and coordination with airplane engineering departments, support vendors, in addition to airplane and subsystem manufacturer representatives. In addition, a familiarity with EASA OPS and Boeing operational systems and procedures is desired.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Familiarity and experience with EU-OPS, and other foreign regulatory requirements;
- Experience maintaining Avionics/Datalink configuration and tools;
- Experience using Boeing manuals, flight operations engineering programs, utilities, and service tools;
- Experience in the use and configuration of flight planning systems;
- Project Management and Communication – strong written and spoken skills as required to promote collaboration and optimization of projects and initiatives;
- A technical degree, pilot license, related training in Flight Operations (or similar) or equivalent experience is desired, with minimum 5 years of experience in airline flight operations;
- Familiarity and experience in the use and/or configuration of EFB applications.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. In addition, the applicant must be able to work in the UK and provide 5 years employment history.