Operational Safety Data Manager
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Reporting to Director Safety & Compliance
The Operational Safety Data Manager is a policy and data management role to support the business primarily in Fatigue Risk Management (FRMS), but also to analyse and report on flight crew cosmic radiation exposure, as well as providing a resource to ensure the Emissions Trading (ETS) and other data reporting, e.g. to CAA, is fulfilled.
Skills, know-how and experience
- Excellent understanding of FRMS principals and regulations;
- Previous experience in Flight Ops or Operational management or similar environment;
- Working knowledge of crewing and rostering functions;
- Working knowledge of systems such as ASL and SITA;
- Excellent analytical and communications skills.
- Wide experience of airline operations;
- Previous FRMS or other risk-based experience;
- Basic understanding of Industrial Relations principals and stakeholder management;
- Technical / professional qualifications;
- Knowledge of Fatigue Risk principals.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.