Fleet Support Engineer – Systems and Structures
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Fleet Support Engineer, focused on B747-400/-8 Systems & Structures, to be based at our offices near London Heathrow Airport. The role involves key Continued Airworthiness Management tasks such as monitoring airworthiness data, reviewing trends, developing fleet support recommendations and raising engineering orders based on AD, SB, SL or similar requirements.
The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Knowledge of EASA/CAA/FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements.
- Extensive large aircraft maintenance and maintenance management experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Experience in the development and monitoring of aircraft reliability programmes.
- Experience in developing additional work requirements based on reliability findings.
- Working with others in the development of the AMP.
- Preferably licenced (or equivalent) with B747-400/-8 experience
- Experience working in a Part M organisation, preferably with operational Airline experience.
- Experience in assessing all forms of airworthiness data and familiar with Boeing documents.
- Working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet system
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good customer service skills
- Strong in meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and operational systems
- Good organizational skills including project management
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives.
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken.
- Investigating in-service defects and trends.
- Review of in-service data and the development of reliability improvements.
- Responsible for the oversight of systems reliability and ensuring airframe systems are continuously monitored and proactive actions are developed to meet industry standards and provides valuable input to Fleet Support / Planning / MCC
- Based on data initiates AMP review to ensure maximum availability of the operated fleet.
- Responsible for updating and distributing Dent & Buckle Chart for aircraft in CLA fleet and for coordinating repair schemes and structural damage oversight.
- Working with Boeing or Part 21 providers for repair assessment and rectification.
- Monitoring base maintenance inputs and liaison with technical representatives.
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes.
- With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken.
- Experience with Maintenance Management software.
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (currently TRAX).
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.