Reporting line: Financial Controller
To assist the Financial Controller in the year end audit process. To develop and monitor the operational reporting to management. To closely work with the Engineering team to improve the data from their Trax inventory system. To support and cover staff where necessary. To provide support to the Financial Controller in maintaining and developing the business accounting software.
- Audit and Corporation Tax Prepare supporting accounting schedules as required.
- Prepare disclosure information for statutory accounts.
- Respond to Auditors’ queries as required.
- Process audit journals in Business Central.
- Prepare tax schedules for Corporation Tax Return.
- Engineering Review current procedures within the Engineering Department.
- Test input data monthly on a sample basis.
- Organise schedule of location stocktakes and reconcile to TRAX.
- Organise and attend year end stock takes with Engineering Department and Auditors.
- Prepare Year end inventory analysis for Auditors.
- Support Provide cover to the other Finance department areas as required.
- Support other Finance team members on a regular basis.
- Follow the accounting principles set by the company.
- Co-ordinate and maintain procedure documentation across all roles within the finance function.
- Business Software Maintain and amend user profiles
- Update exchange rates monthly.
- Maintain the fixed assets register, run the depreciation routine.
- Maintain and develop job costing reporting, including running job wip routines.
- Comply with applicable tax legislation, UK company law and Data Protection Regulations.
- Assist with review of current system and recommend improvements to promote the accuracy and effectiveness of the Company’s business software.
- Part qualified, advanced MS Excel skills.
- Business Central experience desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.