AIRCRAFT ENGINEER Flight Mechanic AMS/FRA
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Reporting Line: Maintenance Manager
CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit Engineers able to provide in service operational support for our fleet of B747-400F aircraft. This is a role and Engineers to undertake Flight Mechanic or Technical representative duties during maintenance. The role is based at either Frankfurt or Amsterdam, although our offices close to London Heathrow, extensive travel may be required. Subject to satisfactory training and experience and recommendation, the Engineer will be authorised under a subcontracted Part 145 approval.
The company is looking for individuals who are proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support a diverse and vibrant airline operation.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance. The Licensed Aircraft Engineer works closely with Maintenance Control (MCC) team to deliver a robust and effective maintenance service to the airline.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Hold EASA B1 and or B2 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
- Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies.
- Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
- Strong customer service focus – both internal and external.
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
The Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the following activities:
Flight Mechanic/Technical Representative:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by MCC.
- Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner or deferred in accordance with EASA/Company requirements and procedures
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
- Carry out Flight Mechanic and other away from base duties as required
- Perform on site company representation as required for aircraft Base Maintenance inputs and AOG recovery
- Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M, Part 145 requirements and further detailed in the Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
- Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
- Working shift patterns as necessary by business requirements.
Should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In addition, this role will require excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to understand complex concepts and communicate them clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
Disciplinary responsibility for quality and timely execution of functions assigned to them and efficient use of rights provided hereunder. If material damage occurs because of their actions/inactions carries responsibility under legislation of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The aircraft engineer roles are worked on a flexible basis to ensure operational requirements are met.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.