AIRCRAFT ENGINEER CARGOLOGICAIR (MAINTROL/FLIGHT MECHANIC)
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Reporting Line: Maintenance Manager
We are looking to recruit Engineers able to provide in service operational support for our fleet of B747-400F aircraft. This is a combined role and Engineers may be asked to support CLA’s Maintrol (MCC), or to undertake Flight Mechanic or Technical representative duties during maintenance. The role is based at our offices in Uxbridge, close to London Heathrow, though extensive travel may be required. Subject to satisfactory training and experience and recommendation, the Engineer will be authorised under a subcontracted Part 145 approval.
The company is looking for individuals who are proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support a diverse and vibrant airline operation.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance. The Licensed Aircraft Engineer works closely with Maintenance Control (MCC) team to deliver a robust and effective maintenance service to the airline.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Hold EASA B1 and or B2 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types;
- Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies;
- Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS);
- Strong customer service focus – both internal and external;
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.