Aircraft Continued Airworthiness Propulsion Engineer
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Technical Services.
Engineer in our Part M CAMO team, focused on B747-400 / B737-400 Propulsion Systems, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of EASA/CAA/ FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements;
- Experience in assessing airworthiness data from TCDS holders;
- Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet and MyGe aviation / CFM system;
- Experience on General Electric CF6-80C2 and CFM56-3 engines including AD, SB, ECM data;
- Experience in engine trend monitoring and in engine work scope planning;
- An understanding of EASA Part M requirements;
- Engine maintenance and maintenance management experience;
- Effective communicator and team player;
- B1 Licence or a university Graduate engineer with B747-400 / B737-400 type ratings or equivalent experience.
Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken;
- Investigating in-service defects;
- Review of in service data and monitoring reliability programme;
- Engine trend monitoring;
- Engine work scope planning and liaison with overhaul facilities;
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes;
- With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken;
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX or equivalent).
Other abilities required
- Ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good customer service skills;
- Strong in meeting deadlines and working under pressure;
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and operational systems;
- Good organizational skills including project management.
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.