Accounts Payable Specialist
CargoLogicAir are looking to recruit an AP Specialist to be based at Stockley Park business park near Heathrow. The company is looking for an individual who has AP experience, drive and the desire to work in a challenging, multi-entity group environment.
- Check, code and process supplier invoices in the company’s accounting system;
- Review the Register of Invoices and chase internal staff to complete authorisation;
- Reconcile supplier statements to the accounts payable ledger balances as directed by the AP Supervisor;
- Deal with queries as they arise from suppliers;
- Assist with analysis of expenditure for CLA as required;
- Assist with payments to suppliers;
- Provide cover to the other purchase ledger areas as required;
- Assist with bank reconciliation and postings;
- Verifying/processing expense reports.
- Numerate with strong attention to detail;
- Concise, business-like, writing skills;
- Initiative and multi-tasking ability;
- Drive and dedication to finishing the job;
- Tenacity to chase up queries;
- Ability to work to a deadline in a fast paced environment;
- Good Excel skills and knowledge;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV as an advantage.
- Pride in your work;
- Sense of humour;
- Enjoy dealing with people to work to a common goal;
Applications should be made to [email protected]. Applicants should submit a CV and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria. Also they are able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.