CargoLogicAir approves Customers the use of their own tracking devices on most CLA flights.
You now have the ability to add tracking devices to your shipments and receive additional information at frequent intervals
Which tracking devices can be used?
Active tracking devices send live shipment data such as actual location, temperature, humidity or changes in luminosity. Data transmission is disabled in all devices during flight to conform to air safety regulations.
The following tracking devices are approved for use on CargoLogicAir flights:
|Kirsen Global||Security||Type A|
|Sensitech||Temptale R ®||Direct|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Ultra Dry Ice probe|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Ambient Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Bio Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Humidity Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Dry Ice Probe Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Duel Sense Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Mini Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||Probe Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||USB Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||USB Dry Ice Monitor|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||USB Multi Alarm|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||VaxAlert Indicator|
|Sensitech||Temptale R||FreezeAlert Indicator|
|OnAsset||Sentry 500||Flysafe 100|
|OnAsset||Sentry 400||Flightsafe 500|
|Onset||InTemp Series Temp CX500||CX501|
|Madgetech||TransitTemp 11 RH||RH|
Only devices that have been approved by CargoLogicAir are permitted for use. Approval can be applied for via the following email: [email protected]
Conditions of Usage
- Only devices that have been approved by CargoLogicAir are permitted for use.
- Devices must not be charged whilst on board an aircraft.
- Use of devices is limited to the cargo compartments only.
- Defective devices or those showing physical signs of damage must not be carried.
- Non-waterproof devices are only to be used inside cargo consignments and containers, devices must not be attached to the outside of a consignment.
- Devices must be packaged in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and in such a way as to prevent damage during packing and transportation.
- The package that contains the device must be marked, labelled and packed in accordance with the current edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- The customer must advise the Dangerous Goods Officer of every shipment travelling on a CLA flight, containing a tracking device. Please provide air waybill number, flight and date via the following email: [email protected]