Technical Records Administrator
Reporting Line: Continued Airworthiness Manager
Location: Main Office, Stockley Business Park, UB11
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Technical Records Administrator to be based at our offices, close to London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change. The Technical Records Administrator reports directly to the Continued Airworthiness Manager on all matters concerning Technical Records.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Understanding and working knowledge of EASA, FAA and UK CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements – including Part M / Part CAMO and Part 145;
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies;
- Previous Airline/MRO Tech records / Planning Experience desirable;
- Experience with MBF administration;
- Experience in reviewing technical logs and updating aircraft records;
- Experience in TRAX/eMRO system and it administration;
- Tech records publishing and managing library;
- Usage of Centrik documents module;
- Experience of aircraft induction advantageous;
- Experience of the Airworthiness Review (ARC) process.
The Technical Records Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Administrative support of the Continued Airworthiness Team;
- Ensuring the technical library is up to date and shared communicated effectively;
- Liaison with vendors and suppliers in all matters regarding the technical library administration;
- Ensure that Aircraft Technical Logs and Check Packs are entered into the TRAX system in a timely manner together with Component Change data;
- Audit of Technical Records for content and completeness;
- Catalogue and coordination of supplier contracts;
- Assisting with the preparation of records and reports to enable Airworthiness Review Certificates to be extended or issued;
- Close liaison with member of the Planning team to resolve queries and preparation of workpacks;
- Close liaison with MCC on day to day operational issues involving records;
- Close liaison with Materials team issues involving component records, certification ppw;
- Ensure aircraft data and documentation is securely preserved in accordance with regulatory requirements;
- Prepare Technical Records for Aircraft Introduction to Service and entry into TRAX;
- Prepare Technical Records package for Aircraft/Engine Lease Return or Sale;
- Provision of Utilisation Data and Reports to internal customers and Lessors/Manufacturers;
- Test any TRAX system software changes and patches before implementation into the live system.
Please download and fill in the Application Form
(Right-click on the icon and select ‘Save link as’).
Applications should be made directly to [email protected] or by filling out the form below:
Applicants should submit The Application Form and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria.
They must be able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.