Reporting Line: Crewing Manager
Location: 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB11 1AF
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Crew Controller to be based at London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
Crew Controller has rights to:
- Require and receive all the necessary information and materials from managers and specialists of the Company and the Group of Companies.
- Require provision of all the necessary recourses from the direct managers.
- Make proposals of the work improvement related to his/her job description responsibilities.
- Enhance his/her professional skills through participation in seminars, internships, training courses, including separation from main duties performing (if agreed with the direct manager).
- Make decisions within his/her competence.
Crew Controller should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In addition, this role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
Crew Controller disciplinary responsibility for quality and timely execution of functions assigned to him/her and efficient use of rights provided hereunder. If material damage occurs because of his/her actions/inactions carries responsibility under legislation of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Please download and fill in the Application Form
(Right-click on the icon and select ‘Save link as’).
Applications should be made directly to [email protected] or by filling out the form below:
Applicants should submit The Application Form and Covering Letter stating how they match the criteria.
They must be able to work in the UK and prove 5 years employment history.