Technical Records Administrator
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Technical Records Administrator to join the team based at Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
The Technical Records Administrator reports directly to the Continued Airworthiness Manager on all matters concerning Technical Records.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- General awareness of EASA and CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline/MRO Planning Experience desirable
- Administrative support of the Continued Airworthiness Team
- Ensuring the technical library is up to date and shared communicated effectively.
- Liaison with vendors and suppliers in all matters regarding the technical library administration.
- Ensure that Aircraft Technical Logs and Check Packs are entered into the TRAX system in a timely manner together with Component Change data
- Audit of Technical Records for content and completeness
- Catalogue and coordination of supplier contracts
- Assisting with the preparation of records and reports to enable Airworthiness Review Certificates to be extended or issued
- Close liaison with member of the Planning team to resolve queries and preparation of workpacks
- Close liaison with MCC on day to day operational issues involving records
- Ensure aircraft data and documentation is securely preserved in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Prepare Technical Records for Aircraft Introduction to Service and entry into TRAX
- Prepare Technical Records package for Aircraft/Engine Lease Return or Sale
- Provision of Utilisation Data and Reports to internal customers and Lessors/Manufacturers
- Test any TRAX system software changes and patches before implementation into the live system
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK