SHORT TERM MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Short Term Maintenance Planner to be based at London Heathrow Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
The role reports directly to the Continued Airworthiness Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance Planning.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Knowledge and awareness of EASA and CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline/MRO Planning Experience
- Current Training including Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
- Preparation of required workpacks and distribution in a timely manner to ensure that scheduled maintenance tasks, Airworthiness Directives and out of phase requirements are in compliance with time limits.
- Preparation of workscopes and workpacks for adhoc maintenance events as required and the preparation of workscopes and workpacks to made available to contracted MROs in a timely manner.
- Preparation of workscopes and workpacks to enable Aircraft Introduction to Service and Redelivery inputs to take place.
- Ensure parts are available for tasks to be accomplished
- Ensure that checks are planned to achieve maximum clearance when the aircraft is released.
- Monitor aircraft hours and cycles on a daily basis to ensure all relevant tasks, including calendar driven tasks, are accomplished and any variations or concessions are raised as requested, controlled and managed in accordance with applicable approved procedures – in conjunction with Technical Records and MCC.
- Close liaison with the Technical Records Administrator to resolve any queries and preparation of workpacks
- Close liaison with MCC on day to day operational issues involving planning issues and minor level checks.
- Ensure all routine maintenance tasks, are scheduled in accordance with the applicable approved aircraft maintenance programme(s).
- Ensure all maintenance pre-input meetings are coordinated, scheduled and attended by a member of the planning department.
- Test any TRAX system software changes and patches before implementation into the live system
- Audit of technical records for content and completeness and liaison with contracted suppliers to correct audit findings
- Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
- Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
- Uploading of technical records to an electronic records management system
- Management of asset records in the Quantum IT system
- Storage of hard copy records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK