Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Rostering Controller to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. The Rostering Controller will work as part of a team reporting to the Rostering Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company during a period of rapid growth and expansion.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Responsible for construction of monthly pilot rosters to cover the required flying programme in accordance with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Create roster pairings for monthly schedules
- Produce a monthly standby plan to provide cover for pilot sickness / schedule disruption where possible
- Rostering of initial training as specified by the Director of Flight Crew Training, including ground, simulator
- Rostering of new entrant line training and checking, and planning of all recurrent training
- Booking of course facilitators and simulator time for all training events as required
- Manage crew leave and days-off requests to maintain balanced pilot availability
- Manage crew training records and expiry dates in ASL crew planning system
- Monitor/document cost analysis when building rosters for accounting purposes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting/duties as required by the Rostering Manager
- Work with the Rostering Manager and Operational Planning Manager to determine the monthly crew establishment level for schedule cover estimation pre-schedule confirmation.
- Work with the Rostering Manager to estimate future pilot establishment level and availability, taking in to account known planning and assumptions: new entrant courses/command courses/leave/recurrent training/sickness/part time etc.
- Provide CLA Training Planning tuition to new entrant Crew Controllers and Pre-Ops Controllers
- Deputise for Rostering Manager in their absence
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK