Planning and Technical Records Supervisor
We are looking to recruit a Planning and Technical Records Supervisor to be based at Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport.
The Planning and Technical Records Supervisor reports directly to the Continued Airworthiness Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance Planning.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Knowledge and awareness of EASA and CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline/MRO Planning Experience
- Current Training including Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
- Preparation of required workpacks and distribution in a timely manner to ensure that scheduled maintenance tasks, Airworthiness Directives and out of phase requirements are in compliance with time limits.
- Preparation of workscopes and workpacks for ad-hoc maintenance events as required and the preparation of workscopes and workpacks to made available to contracted MROs in a timely manner.
- Preparation of workscopes and workpacks to enable Aircraft Introduction to Service and Redelivery inputs to take place.
- Monitor aircraft hours and cycles on a daily basis to ensure all relevant tasks, including Calendar driven tasks, are accomplished and any variations or concessions are raised as requested, controlled and managed in accordance with applicable approved procedures – in conjunction with Technical Records and MCC.
- Clerk to resolve any queries and preparation of workpacks
- planning issues and minor level checks.
- Ensure all routine maintenance tasks, are scheduled in accordance with the applicable approved aircraft maintenance programme(s).
- Ensure all maintenance pre input meetings are co-ordinated, scheduled and attended by a member of the planning department.
- Test any TRAX system software changes and patches before implementation into the live system
- Audit of technical records for content and completeness and liaison with contracted suppliers to correct audit findings
- Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
- Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
- Uploading of technical records to an electronic records management system
- Management of asset records in the Quantum IT system
- Storage of hard copy records in accordance with regulatory requirements
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK