Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced OCC Assistant to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. The OCC Assistant will work on a shift basis, reporting to the Crewing Manager. This is an exciting and fast-paced role with rapid opportunities to progress.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good customer service skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
- Checking day to day crew hotac/flight/taxi bookings to ensure locators/names/dates correct
- Book day to day crew hotac/flight/taxi bookings as required
- Amend day to day crew hotac/flight/taxi bookings after schedule changes have been implemented by Crewing and rosters have been fixed
- Manage bookings via Egencia – checking day to day bookings
- Research and book hotac/transport for ad hoc charter flights using HOTAC Group where possible
- Entry of crew details in to APIS systems for USA / Canada flights
- Entry of flight report data in to the Ops/Crew planning system (ASL)
- Send SVO temporary visa information prior to flight departure
- Preparing crew briefing information
- Liaison with crew and other departments as necessary
- Provide support and assistance to the Crewing/OCC team as required
- Provide support and assistance to the Ops Admin Controller as required.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK