The Maintenance Controller is primarily responsible for assuring that CargoLogicAir aircraft at main base and under a Maintenance Support Agreement do not suffer any unnecessary outstation technical delays and, in case of AOG situations, exercises all possible efforts to have the aircraft despatched within the shortest possible ground time, using all available internal and external information and accomplishing all related work in accordance with the company’s requirements, policies, procedures and authority regulations.
- Communicate CargoLogicAir fleet technical status to all relevant departments.
- Supervise, monitor and record all work performed at main base and contracted out stations.
- Make, provide and distribute the station working schedule.
- Liaise with CargoLogicAir and customer QA departments while performing station audits.
- Supervise and monitor all station AOG part ordering
- Support all CargoLogicAir maintenance activities with the necessary resources and information to maintain best dispatch reliability
- Act as a link between CargoLogicAir and contracted maintenance during AOG and delay situations
- Record aircraft flight-, accident & damage-, deferred items- and delay information. Record man-hours and relay invoicing to Maintenance accounting department.
- Must build-up a process to ensure a uniform approach to managing his tasks and regularly analyse flight interruptions in order to fine-tune the process.
- Hold and maintain B1 type rating or A&P and a level 3 type course for the CargoLogicAir fleet.
- Hold and maintain HF, EWIS, De-icing and Fuel Tank safety qualifications.
- Contribute to and promote Risk Assessment.
- Adhere to all safety and health policies and procedures
The position demands a regular and full-time presence and inclusion in a shift roster. Occasional travel may be required. Flexibility with working hours is required.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK