Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir, we are looking to recruit an experienced Materials Coordinator to be based at Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Strong experience in dealing with materials
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to lone work
- Experience with aviation (airline experience preferable)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Understanding of repair and purchasing processes
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- A working knowledge of MS office
- Good organisational skills
- Inventory control of CLA components.
- Repair organisation of unserviceable components. Approve and input repair and calibration quotations ensuring cost of repair and repair warranty is analysed against procuring a replacement with suitable warranty terms at fair market value.
- Material planning. Make recommendations based on historical usage and essentiality to the aircraft operation of reduced or increased minimum stock levels ensuring overstocking and obsolescence is avoided.
- Analysis of any component declared Beyond Economical Repair (BER) to determine if the component should be replaced, held until a repair is required or redirected to another repair station for further analysis.
- Day to day management of component support contracts and reporting.
- Representation at maintenance events on CLA AC’s to provide full material support when necessary.
- Vendor performance evaluation and development of vendor base rationalisation. Provide feedback to the Materials Manager concerning supplier performance issues.
- Data updates in TRAX.
- Participation of inventory control of CLA property.
- Seeking ‘best quality, best value’ solutions to materials supply requirements.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK