Licensed Aircraft Engineer (B1/B2)
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to be based in Frankfurt, Germany. The role will require occasional travel to CargoLogicAir’s offices in Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport. Subject to satisfactory training and experience and recommendation, the LAE will be authorised under CargoLogicAir’s Part 145 approval.
The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support a diverse and vibrant airline operation.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance. The Licensed Aircraft Engineer works closely with Maintenance Control (MCC) team to deliver a robust and effective maintenance service to the airline.
The salary for this position will be £60,000-£70,000 (€70,000-€80,000).
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Hold EASA B1/B2 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400 and 747-8, however depending on experience, a combination may be acceptable.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft types
- Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies.
- Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
- Strong customer service focus – both internal and external.
- Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the following activities:
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by MCC; predominantly flight mechanic, line maintenance and maintenance check representation.
- Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner or deferred in accordance with EASA/Company requirements and procedures
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
- Assist in MCC and Engineering departments as required to prescribed procedures
- Carry out Flight Mechanic and other away from base duties as required
- Perform on site company representation as required for aircraft Base Maintenance inputs and AOG recovery
- Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M, Part 145 requirements and further detailed CargologicAir Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
- Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
- Working shift patterns as necessary by business requirements.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK