Fleet Support Propulsion Engineer
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Fleet Support Engineer in our Part M CAMO team, focused on B747-400/-8 Propulsion Systems, based at Stockley Park (near London Heathrow Airport). The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of EASA/CAA/ FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements
- Experience in assessing airworthiness data from TCDS holders
- Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet system
- Experience on General Electric CF-6 and GEnx data
- Experience in engine trend monitoring and in engine work scope planning
- An understanding of EASA Part M requirements
- Engine maintenance and maintenance management experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- B1 Licence or a university Graduate engineer with B747-400/8 type ratings or equivalent experience
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken
- Investigating in-service defects
- Review of in-service data and monitoring reliability programme
- Engine trend monitoring
- Engine work scope planning and liaison with overhaul facilities
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes
- With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX)
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information, please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK