FLEET SUPPORT ENGINEER – STRUCTURES & RELIABILITY
We are looking to recruit a Fleet Support Engineer, focused on B747-400/-8 Structures and Reliability, to be based at our offices near London Heathrow Airport. The role also involves Continued Airworthiness Management tasks such as monitoring airworthiness data, trends and reliability, development of CAMO procedures and processes. The role will report to the Continued Airworthiness Manager.
The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Knowledge of EASA/CAA/FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements.
- Extensive large aircraft maintenance and maintenance management experience.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Experience in the development and monitoring of aircraft reliability programmes.
- Experience in developing additional work requirements based on reliability findings.
- Working with others in the development of the AMP.
- Preferably B1 licenced (or equivalent) with B747-400/-8 experience
- Experience working in a Part M organisation, preferably with operational Airline experience.
- Experience in assessing all forms of airworthiness data and familiar with Boeing documents.
- Working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet system
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives.
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken
- Investigating in-service defects and trends.
- Review of in-service data and the development of reliability improvements.
- Responsible for CLA reliability programme and reporting; ensuring it is continuously developed to meet industry standards and provides valuable input to Fleet Support / Planning / MCC
- Based on reliability data initiates AMP review to ensure maximum availability of the operated fleet.
- Responsible for updating and distributing Dent & Buckle Chart for aircraft in CLA fleet.
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes.
- With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken.
- Experience with Maintenance Management software.
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX).
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK