B747-400 Direct Entry (Senior) First Officers
- Valid 747-400 type rating
- 2000hrs TT
- 300hrs on type
- EASA Part FCL fATPL
- EASA Part Med Class 1 Medical
- Minimum English level 4
- The right to work in the UK
- Flown the B747–400 within the last six months.
- Have had LVO experience and hold a current LPC.
- Permanent Contract
- Annual Salary: £44,400 First Officer; £52,400 Senior First Officer
- Sector pay £20/hr (minimum 20hr/month equates to £4,800 pa) for operating, positioning and sim duties.
- Per diem £2/hr outside of STN (+ £10/hotel night outside of the UK)
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical and income protection insurance
- OT pay for days off and vacation: £600 First Officer; £750 Senior First Officer
- UK Base (EGSS)
- Minimum 12 days off per month
- 28 days annual leave
(This equates to a minimum of 172 days off per year)
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK