Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change. The Financial Analyst will ensure that the Company’s management reporting provides support and insight to the company’s commercial and operations teams.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or foreign equivalent).
- Numerate, good attention to detail. Strong Excel Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau) desirable.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Management Reporting: To produce analysis for the provision of weekly targets and monthly executive reporting packs; including evaluation of trends and provision of decision making insights.
- Forecasting: provide analysis of trends and commercial initiatives to contribute to the forecasting process
- Regular tracking of performance, and predictive analysis to ensure that trends can be monitored and risks and opportunities managed.
- Produce the KPI Scorecard
- Drive the monthly management accounting process, working in conjunction with the financial accounting team, to ensure adherence to accounting policy and procedure
- Cost analysis – ensuring that budget holders are informed about performance and corrective actions.
- Management of cash flow forecasts
- Assist with business models as required
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop management reporting that maximises the transparency of the company’s operations.
- Assist the Manager Financial Planning & Business Support to support the company’s commercial and operational departments.
- Keep up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information, please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK