Deputy Continued Airworthiness Manager
CargoLogicAir is a British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals. From our headquarters at London Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
We are now looking to recruit a Deputy Continued Airworthiness (CAW) Manager to join our team. While involved in Continued Airworthiness tasks such as monitoring airworthiness data, trends and reliability, the Deputy CAM will primarily undertake the day to day team management of the Continued Airworthiness team comprising of Planning, Technical Records and Fleet Support.
The role will involve the development of CAMO procedures and processes, monitoring key performance indicators and team deliverables. The role will report to the Continue Airworthiness Manager and Technical Director and be responsible for the mentoring, development and line management of staff.
Experience and qualifications
- Working knowledge and understanding of aircraft maintenance management (E)
- Experience of EASA Part M and Part 145 requirements (E)
- Experience in the induction and return of aircraft from lessors (E)
- Experience in the preparation of work packages for the introduction of modification programmes, and maintenance checks (E).
- Experience in forward planning of heavy maintenance activity.
- Management experience.
In conjunction with the CAW Manager and Technical Director, ensures that the organisation’s responsibilities in the following areas can be met:
- Working in accordance with EASA (Part M) requirements and CLA processes and procedures.
- Ensures that all maintenance management functions comply with Part M requirements.
- Undertakes and manages the team performing the review of continued airworthiness information, including AD, SB, maintenance programme etc.
- Leads CLA reliability programme and reporting.
- Oversight of modifications and repairs, ensuring all modifications and repairs are performed to an approved standard.
- Ensuring any instructions for continued airworthiness or follow on inspections are captured and incorporated to the aircraft maintenance programme as required.
- Ensuring all scheduled maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved maintenance programmes.
- Ensuring all applicable airworthiness directives and operational directives are captured and applied in full, within the prescribed period.
- Capture and review of all non-mandatory airworthiness data, as issued by the Type Certificate / Supplemental Type Certificate holder(s) for their aircraft, engine and equipment, implementing action plans as required.
- Coordinate (Plan) scheduled maintenance, the application of airworthiness directives, the replacement of service life limited parts and component inspections to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Maintain continued airworthiness records in accordance with Part M.
- Ensure that the mass and balance statement reflect the current status of the aircraft.
- Review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional UK CAA requirements.
- Liaison with the aircraft, engine and equipment manufacturers regarding continuing airworthiness matters.
- Ensuring that the applicable CLA procedures under their responsibility are complied with.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information, please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK