Customer Services Executive
Due to continued expansion we are looking for a Customer Services Executive to join our team, based at Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport.
- Quoting customers and recording all quotes in internal spreadsheet.
- Making reservations in Cargo Spot & confirming space with our Capacity control department.
- Plan and book Regional & Continental trucks.
- Collate supporting documentation for special cargo e.g. dangerous goods, Lithium batteries, pharmaceuticals, aircraft engines, big/outsize cargo.
- Processing OK2FWD requests
- Provide post flight information to customers.
- Liaise with all stakeholders re import queries and advise accordingly to customer.
- Proactive notification to customers re irregularities, delays, damages, etc?
- Track and trace
- Verify AWB’s for accounting and complete data entry.
- Liaise with the Ground Handling agent, sub-contractors & internal departments both local and overseas.
- Out of hours coverage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail & excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel preferred.
- Understanding of Import & Export procedures.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service & ability to manage you time effectively.
- Problem solving, making informed decisions under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information (including full job spec) please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK