CARGO LIAISON OFFICER
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Cargo Officer to be based at our offices in Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join the team and make an immediate difference to the airline.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Communicate directly with the Revenue Capacity Control team, Sales & Customer services to ensure all available capacity is utilised and maximum revenue is planned for each flight.
- Prepare build up instruction for Ground Handling Agent (GHA) for all flights and trucks departing the UK.
- Prioritise cargo and oversee the build up in the GHA warehouse. Offer Guidance and direction as necessary to ensure each ULD is fully maximised in a safe & secure manner.
- Ensure all safety & compliance checks are performed to CLA/ABC standards.
- Attend the flights airside for each turnaround. Monitor all GHA and service provider’s activities in and around the aircraft. Report any irregularities to the Loadmaster.
- Monitor import cargo breakdown & prioritise where necessary to avoid delays to special products (Pharma, Fresh).
- To provide cover and assistance for Cargo operations at regional airports when required.
- To monitor & control ULD and equipment stock levels.
- Perform random weight and volumetric checks.
- Conduct random flight file audits to ensure all documentation is present, legible and compliance checks have been conducted.
- Complete tasks/projects as directed by the Cargo Operations Manager/ Management Team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail & excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel preferred.
- Understanding of Import & Export procedures. Pallet contours and weight limitations.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service & ability to manage your time effectively.
- Problem solving, making informed decisions under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to challenge and influence stakeholders.
- Experience in the airfreight industry/airline industry is essential.
- Airside operations and weight & balance is advantageous.
- Full UK driving license.
- Five-year background & CRB check.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information, please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK