Accounts Payable Clerk – Expenses
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir, we are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to be based at Stockley Park, near London Heathrow Airport. The Company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Numerate, good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confidence to challenge and use own initiative to problem solve.
- Strong organisation & team-working skills.
- Good experience in similar (transactional processing) roles.
- Performing bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Check, code and process correctly and in a timely manner all travel related invoices, credit card statements and employee expense reports in the company’s accounting system.
- Review the Invoices Register and liaise with other company staff to complete the authorisation process.
- Deal with queries on travel costs from other CLA departments.
- Deal with queries as they arise from suppliers.
- Reconcile all petty cash expenditure reports, including conversions from other currencies to USD or EUR, checking of all cash balances and transfers.
- Allocate expenses to correct contract numbers and general ledger accounts.
- Agree all credit card statements to flight expenditure reports.
- Order, and check cash ordered, from bank and maintain safe counts.
- Obtain any missing paperwork (e.g. supporting receipts) as necessary.
- Prepare and review the credit card and travel expenses payments for authorisation by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Ensure all expenditure rechargeable to 3rd parties and affiliated companies is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist with the analysis of expenditure for the Finance and other departments as required.
- Reconcile the credit card statements to their accounts payable ledger balances as directed by the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Comply with applicable tax / VAT legislation, UK company law and Data Protection Regulations.
If you wish to apply for this role or for more information, please contact and forward your CV to:
Alternatively, please post your CV to:
CargoLogicAir, 3 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1AF, UK